Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa - 29/10/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Sadly now that blockhead bellend is no longer in charge of them, they'll be a lot better. As someone else said this weekend though, they hopefully got their post-Gerrard bounce out of their system. Think we'll win, but can see it being a frustrating day ala Palace and Bournemouth. 

Definitely going to be harder without Gerrard mostly, the momentum from their win today will feed in but its balanced out by a bit of after the lord mayor's show/flash in the panedness (hopefully) plus the relative battle testedness of Spurs away and Brentford at home.

Would have been worryingly comfortable about with Gerrard still there.

8 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

For young'uns on here who never saw Beardsley and wonder what the fuss is about - have a deekee at 93/94 and 94/95 on these videos.  The bloke had everything.

Add me to the 'slightly concerned that Villa sacked Gerrard too soon' list.  Tight game coming up here I reckon (cue 8-0 humping)

Thankfully more rest and training time before this. Going to be tough, they will be up for it and fairly confident after their 4 nil win.  We are at home though, I'm confident we'll get the win, Trippier is due a goal.