Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa - 29/10/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

What do you mean force yourself? 

surely it’s easier than ever? 

Nah, I just think football in general is a bit shit these days. Nothing will ever top the mid 90's to the mid 00's for me and I can't get over the fact that I'll never reach that level of interest ever again, as long as oil and the American owners remain at the top of the food chain it'll continue going one way for me.

Anyways, think we'll be comfortable today, just need to put the ball in the net and not have another Bournemouth style performance.

5 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Nah, I just think football in general is a bit shit these days. Nothing will ever top the mid 90's to the mid 00's for me and I can't get over the fact that I'll never reach that level of interest ever again, as long as oil and the American owners remain at the top of the food chain it'll continue going one way for me.

Anyways, think we'll be comfortable today, just need to put the ball in the net and not have another Bournemouth style performance.

Maybe just don't go then. Plenty of people who do want to be there will miss out on a ticket because of people like you.

But also it's your money so you can do whatever you want with it.

Cant understand how any of our fans wouldn't be buzzing to go to games now, I live in Scotland and give my left nut to go today. I've been on nightshifts but staying up for 24 hours to watch a crap stream  as I know I'll sleep through my alarm otherwise. 

Don't get to many matches these days, being exiled to the south coast, but I'm up north now and have blagged a ticket for this by sheer chance.

Be over the moon if ASM is involved. Seriously amped for this, nervous going into a match as favourites because it oddly feels like a banana skin whereas previously I've seen almost every match as a free hit.

35 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Got a ticket for this, have to force myself to go to games these days but expecting a solid 2-0 win for the lads.

Hoping to see Anderson at some stage.

Force yourself :lol:...plenty of people who would give there a left ball for a ticket, why dont you do that instead

Guest reefatoon
8 minutes ago, olliemort said:

Force yourself :lol:...plenty of people who would give there a left ball for a ticket, why dont you do that instead

:lol: it’s a really odd outlook like. If you don’t fancy it, just don’t go.

23 minutes ago, olliemort said:

It's my grandads ST, he's recently been diagnosed with cancer (and is basically knackered) and my dad has travelled from the midlands, I'd feel weird not going. I'm not dishing out his ST to a random.

47 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Maybe just don't go then. Plenty of people who do want to be there will miss out on a ticket because of people like you.

But also it's your money so you can do whatever you want with it.

Nobody will miss out. I either go or the seat is empty.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

No Anderson on the bench even, shame but perhaps he’s not quite back to full fitness 

In minute 70 I'll be calling for Howe to put him in until someone tells me he's not on the bench.