Who is your current favourite player?

Nobody

Who is your current favourite player?   

302 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your current favourite player?

• Pope
    • Trippier
    • Schär
    • Botman
    • Burn
    • Targett
    • Guimarães
    • Joelinton
    • Willock
    • Almiron
    • Wilson
    • Saint-Maximin
    • Wilson
    • Murphy
    • Fraser
    • A. N. Other

Constantly rotates between Wilson, Bruno, Big Jo, Miggy, Tripps, Schar and Botman really. If I had to pick one I'd probably go with Tripps overall, class act and a real leader. There isn't really anyone in the squad that's unlikable at the moment though, which is brilliant

Trippier. Catalyst for everything that came after. Scored important goals. By all accounts a huge presence in the squad and immediately raised standards upon arrival. I'm sure im parrotting others but I feel his impact goes under the radar somewhat. 

10 hours ago, Klaus said:

Surprised Botman isn't getting much joy. We have the joint (I think) best defence in the league and he looks like a mature 30 year old centre half, at the age of only 22. Potentially one of the best in the world.

fit as fuck too

Too difficult to choose just one, but if I had a gun pointed at my head, I’d have to say Trippier for the influence he has and his link up play and creativity and organising. Very closely followed by Bruno and Botman. All of them though are doing brilliant, and seem so proud and happy to be here and I fuckin love it 😊

Can't pick a favourite, Trippier was the catalyst for change, a true leader on the pitch, Bruno is the Rolls Royce of players would walk into any midfield in the country right now, big Joe and Almiron are the rags to riches story from hated to loved purely off their own backs they've flipped their game on its head, Pope has been a revelation in goal, Burn, Schar and Botman have been mean in defence, best in the league, not to mention sexy Schar's sexy passing and Wilson is a game changer. How can you possibly choose from that?

That being said, gun to head, I can only narrow it down to 2, Bruno because he's by far the most complete and elite player on the pitch and Almiron because he's not just proven his doubters wrong, he's dropped his keggs and took an almighty dump on them from a great height.