Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

15 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Some younger kids just don’t understand how good he was.

Pre knee injuries he was one of the best i've ever seen man. The speed, the footwork and finishing ability. 

I will not stand for any R9 slander from the youth of today. Little twats. 

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

That’s how he got the r interview in the first place.

I've no idea why I watched in the first place. 

"Cristiano you once told me I had great abs. That's great coming from someone who actually does have great abs" 

"it was only you scoring all the goals at Man Utd" 

"there's absolutely no contest" (when on about being better looking than Rooney) 

41 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought JWP was just a free-kick, though. He's hugely under-rated imo. 

I think he's the sort of player who could be considered world class if he was playing in the right setup. However, he's playing in a shite Southampton side, isn't particularly big, not known for his physical strength and it's just difficult for him to stand out every week when they're not playing well. Stick him in a side that sees a lot of the ball, winning multiple free kicks every game however...

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I watched a video on TikTok recently showing Gabriel Jesus missing chances De Bruyne put on a plate for him (in comparison to Haaland burying them). I've honestly never seen passing like KDB's. It was a ludicrous compilation. :lol:

22 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Eh? 

There's quite a few of famous starting XI's from iconic teams that actually barely played together. Quite interesting really. This Liverpool team, that 'golden generation' England team never playing a game together and the 'invincible' Arsenal team that only played two games together is pretty mad. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51491041

EDIT: Actually, surely that tweet is bollocks, given the exact same team except for Gomez in for Matip had never started a game together before Feb 2020...

Edited by Doctor Zaius

10 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

There's quite a few of famous starting XI's from iconic teams that actually barely played together. Quite interesting really. This Liverpool team, that 'golden generation' England team never playing a game together and the 'invincible' Arsenal team that only played two games together is pretty mad. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51491041

EDIT: Actually, surely that tweet is bollocks, given the exact same team except for Gomez in for Matip had never started a game together before Feb 2020...

That Arsenal thing is absurd :lol: