Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

25 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

What podcast is that? Wouldn't mind listening to what Bruce has to say on his time here and justify the improvements since we left

I mean this in a nice way, but you need your bonce checked. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

54 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I mean this in a nice way, but you need your bonce checked. 

Haha always enjoy listening to football stories on podcasts thats why Undr the Cosh is a great listen. Agree with Bruce though, I can already see my blood pressure rising the more he chats absolute shit. 

The podcast is called 'Die for three points' anyways 👍

What do we make of the claim that Gareth Bale was Britain's greatest footballer?

Hard to say for those who haven't seen all of the past greats but my dad always says George Best is the best player he's ever seen live

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

What do we make of the claim that Gareth Bale was Britain's greatest footballer?

Hard to say for those who haven't seen all of the past greats but my dad always says George Best is the best player he's ever seen live

Saw Best turn out for Hibs at Berwick Rangers. He was absolute wank. Mind it was 1980 and, rumour has it, he'd missed the team bus and arrived by taxi. 

Looked pissed. 

FB_IMG_1673297165517.jpg

I'd say he's certainly in the top 4 or 5. If you imagine his years at Real were in England it'd be widely accepted as fact. He was on another level, its just weird how he was never really fully accepted at Real.

Edited by TaylorJ_01

Bales power surging runs down the wing were amazing to watch. 

That goal against Barca in the Spanish cup final was immense, just like he did years earlier against Inter when at Spurs. 

Edited by Scotty66

He was also massively underrated imo.

There was hype around him being at a level he never reached and there were people who thought he was a donkey who could cross and take a free kick, but he was still a very good player, even when he was older.