Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

I know there's no solution to my very specific problem that doesn't screw over others but I just want to rant; I'm really fucking tired of missing out on tickets. :lol: Got a membership that's done fuck all for me so far this season. If I don't miss the 10am slot due to being in calls at work or in today's case, having a god damn root canal done, I always end up at the back of the queue with a measly chance of L7. Even when I've given in and gone to take a L7 seat, it turns out none of the 'available' seats are actually available. :lol:

Doesn't that mean any deals they have recently done will be fine but from then on after the rule they won't be allowed? 

Or, that they are buggered because of the deals they have just done? 

Hope it's the later.

Actually not that it matters, they will just find a way around that aswell with lawyers or something, like psg and man city did.

28 minutes ago, alexf said:

Doesn't that mean any deals they have recently done will be fine but from then on after the rule they won't be allowed? 

Hope it's the later.

Actually not that it matters, they will just find a way around that aswell with lawyers or something, like psg and man city did.

Ding ding ding.

As ever the stable door will be shut after the horse has bolted, with the teams that shouldn't need further advantages making use of them while the chasing pack are made an example of.

36 minutes ago, alexf said:

Hope it's the later.

From Summer of 2023 I think.

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

"This action saw the referee issue the never-before-seen white card to both sets of staff, in recognition of their sportsmanship.

The awarding of the card was cheered and applauded by the watching crowd at the Estadio da Luz.

As JOE report, the white card is designed to show recognition to clubs for acts of fair play during a match, in a bid to 'improve ethical value in the sport'."

Sounds like how they'd play football on Planet Softcunt.

Just now, gbandit said:

Fucking hell, a white card? I’m all for making the world a better place, but I’d gag if someone tried to give me a white card for sportsmanship 

I'd shove it right up their jacksie if they did.

5 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

"This action saw the referee issue the never-before-seen white card to both sets of staff, in recognition of their sportsmanship.

The awarding of the card was cheered and applauded by the watching crowd at the Estadio da Luz.

As JOE report, the white card is designed to show recognition to clubs for acts of fair play during a match, in a bid to 'improve ethical value in the sport'."

Sounds like how they'd play football on Planet Softcunt.

:lol: "We lost 3-0, but the white card glosses over that"

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

I'd shove it right up their jacksie if they did.

To be fair in this case it was for stopping the game so some woman could get medical attention rather than helping an opposing player up, or admitting a handball.  Although it would have been funny if one of the players kicked off about it in such a manner anyway :lol:

Chelsea aren’t finishing top 4 this season, they should definitely finish top 6 with the players they have, especially Mudryk but there’s an outside chance that they don’t get a European spot because their strike force is so poor. What on Earth is going to happen to them and that squad if they don’t get into Europe, they deserve for it all to come crashing down 

Re Arsenal-Man Utd (received in an email at work just now):

Average audience of 3.97m with a peak of 4.47m

This is the 3rd most watched Pay-TV Premier League match ever in terms of average audience, whilst receiving the 2nd highest ever Pay-TV peak audience