Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

I always get confused by terms like 'Arsenal Twitter' because I was expecting what I was about to read to have been posted by the Arsenal Twitter account and not just some random idiot.

There's not even a subdomain is there? Like arsenal.twitter.com? So it's just Twitter and a post (albeit crazy stupid) involving Arsenal. 

Anyway, I'd better get back to reading 'South East Asian Travel: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag, Baby" by Paul Gadd. 

Dawned on ne today I had no idea who was bottom of the Premier league. After years of knowing who was around us, their next games and when etc, I had to check  this morning to find out its Wolves. I'm not even checking the upcoming games of those round us now, there's not that worry (its not the right word but it's closest), I'm just enjoying the ride we are on.

40 minutes ago, madras said:

Dawned on ne today I had no idea who was bottom of the Premier league. After years of knowing who was around us, their next games and when etc, I had to check  this morning to find out its Wolves. I'm not even checking the upcoming games of those round us now, there's not that worry (its not the right word but it's closest), I'm just enjoying the ride we are on.

I only knew it was Wolves because they said it during the Cup draw last night. Wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

On 21/12/2022 at 09:37, The Butcher said:

Mark Pardew

Heard him on a podcast the other week and basically all his stories involve him going into the changing rooms and trying to fight one of his team mates to get a 'reaction'. 

He came across as a right knacker. 

7 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Young Leicester and England under 18 player out for the season, after one of the worst challenges I’ve seen in a long time. 

That whole Wolves team look like an absolute pack of cunts. He knew what he was doing; 'come at me bro' stance to a tee as soon as he went down. Number 10 looks like a jumped up little prick, too.

I guess it's reason #254 of why I'm not a footballer but I couldn't imagine actually going to bat for a team mate after something like that.