Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

18 hours ago, Rich said:

Aye can never recall Drogba taking a dive, like. He was practically impossible to knock off his feet his entire career.

One of the few occasions Jonathan Pearce was funny

"Didier Drogba there. The strength of a bull, the pain threshold of a flea"

Can we start a push for all the United's to just refer to their teams as United on TV?  The arrogance of Manure people on TV boils my piss.  Chris Sutton started highlighting this.  We need more!!!  You cant change them directly but you can make the whole situation as ridicules as possible until they do.  Manchester isn't even fucking United!

Cambridge United

Carlise United

Colchester United

Leeds United

Newcastle United

Oxford United

Peterborough United

Rotherham United

Scunthorpe United

Sheffield United

Southend United

Sutton United

Torquay United

West Ham United

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Conte stepping back from football while he recovers from surgery.

Shit, must be serious, didn’t even realise he was unwell. Hopefully he can make a recovery. Wonder how it will affect Spurs 

16 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Shit, must be serious, didn’t even realise he was unwell. Hopefully he can make a recovery. Wonder how it will affect Spurs 

Apparently he has his surgery today, and its to remove his gall bladder, after it apparently became red and inflamed. 

I mean, if a club can be endebted to the owner's own company, which can then be written off by that company, FFP is the joke that we all probably know it is. It's as ridiculous as the idea that the PIF is a seperate entity to the Saudi state. 

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I mean, if a club can be endebted to the owner's own company, which can then be written off by that company, FFP is the joke that we all probably know it is. It's as ridiculous as the idea that the PIF is a seperate entity to the Saudi state. 

Exactly...this is bulls**t. 

We seem to be the only club that is actually afraid of FFP for some bizarre reason. Maybe its a perversion of Sportswashing that we are whiter than white on the financial front to show that PIF is squeaky clean???

Or we haven't recruited anyone smart enough to get round it yet, or PIF actually wants to see a return on their investment and not throw millions away Boehly style

Edited by gjohnson
extra

Hi, forum,
I am currently studying for a Master of Business Administration at Durham University. As part of my studies, I have an opportunity to conduct a business case analysis concerning a specific strategic problem, challenge or opportunity facing an organisation of my choice. I decided to study Yasir Al-Rumayyan's challenge in taking over from the Mike Ashley regime and leading transformational change at Newcastle post-2021 takeover. 

I would be grateful if you could complete this short survey as I gather primary data to complete my task.

Go to 
www.menti.com

Enter the code
7164 8848

Best wishes,
Karltoon