Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

I don't get what this means with regards FPP? Surely the debt is still taken into account when calculating FPP?  It is just lip service as should they ever sell the club they'd just add £200Mil onto the price? 

Edited by duo

4 hours ago, karltoon said:

Hi, forum,
I am currently studying for a Master of Business Administration at Durham University. As part of my studies, I have an opportunity to conduct a business case analysis concerning a specific strategic problem, challenge or opportunity facing an organisation of my choice. I decided to study Yasir Al-Rumayyan's challenge in taking over from the Mike Ashley regime and leading transformational change at Newcastle post-2021 takeover. 

I would be grateful if you could complete this short survey as I gather primary data to complete my task.

Go to 
www.menti.com

Enter the code
7164 8848

Best wishes,
Karltoon

Completed.

Love Tindall but him and Howe seem like an odd duo to me.

I can imagine them meeting at University and going out together, Howe barely drinking and been very sensible with Tindall chatting up loads of girls and Howe having to get him out of fights.

A bit like the Woodman/Southgate duo.

"Sheffield United are reportedly close to being bought out by an African billionaire in a deal worth £90million.

However, their problems are reportedly about to be eased by the takeover - though the identity of the prospective new owner remains a secret."

Its this bloke, isn't it??

image.png

4 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Love Tindall but him and Howe seem like an odd duo to me.

I can imagine them meeting at University and going out together, Howe barely drinking and been very sensible with Tindall chatting up loads of girls and Howe having to get him out of fights.

A bit like the Woodman/Southgate duo.

"Your place or mine?" 

Screenshot_20230202_175501_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3a4373f2e386e38ffd64ce4a4a150dc2.jpg

Was thinking the other day I wonder if there's ever been a game that Dan Burn has played where they haven't mentioned his height. Then got me thinking what other players always have a characteristic about them mentioned during games:

Dan Burn - his height

Peter Crouch - his height

Lisandro Martinez - his lack of height

Ward Prowse -  his set pieces

Adama Traore - his pace

Mark Noble - being Mr West Ham

Ruben Neves - 'we know he can score from there' anytime he has the ball outside the penalty area

Alexis MacAllister - "Brighton's World Cup winner" - obviously this is a new one but it will be long lasting I'm guessing

Jamie Vardy - rags to riches story

Kasper Schmeichel - comparing him to his father when he makes a save

Brennan Johnson - always have a camera shot of his dad in the crowd

Don't really know where I'm going with the list if I'm honest

Edited by joeyt