League Cup 4th Round - Newcastle Utd v AFC Bournemouth (20/12/22 @ 7.45pm)

Not a bad draw. My only worry is that Bournemouth's World Cup players will be well home by then I we might potentially be without Bruno (or the England lads if you're a dreamer). But otherwise it's a very winnable tie.

Edited by ponsaelius

4 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

1. Same as Palace I reckon. All the more room for us. Will be another 51,000+ home fans able to go.

Shame there had to be an empty block between our fans and theirs like 

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

When it says 19th does it mean games Monday and Tuesday or will they be midweek?

Tuesday or Wednesday more than likely. Hope its the Wednesday, will be nowt better than spending me birthday watching Alex Isak bag a brace to fire us into the quarters.

10 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

1. Same as Palace I reckon. All the more room for us. Will be another 51,000+ home fans able to go.

Be astonished if they brought more than 200 tbh. Ludicrous journey, midweek, week before Xmas, to a ground they were at a couple of months ago. All on top of having a small fan base anyway. Fair fucks to any of them that turn out.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Tuesday or Wednesday more than likely. Hope its the Wednesday, will be nowt better than spending me birthday watching Alex Isak bag a brace to fire us into the quarters.

My birthday is that day too - pretty sure we have a canny record on the 21st excluding the Mackems beating us 0-1.