League Cup 4th Round - Newcastle Utd v AFC Bournemouth (20/12/22 @ 7.45pm)

me and my kids are season ticket holders but i still think that 4 possible extra tickets each is unfair.

however it does mean i can get my kids and their friends tickets all sat together in a group of 8 or more.

Does that mean season ticket holders essentially have until the 25th to buy their own seat? If they don't then members can buy it? Only ask as I don't yet know if I can attend and wont know until next week but don't want to lose out on getting my season ticket seat. 

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Does that mean season ticket holders essentially have until the 25th to buy their own seat? If they don't then members can buy it? Only ask as I don't yet know if I can attend and wont know until next week but don't want to lose out on getting my season ticket seat. 

Buy it and if you cant go sell the ticket? 

Assuming it comes as a paper ticket and isnt loaded onto your ST card

Edited by Doctor Zaius

21 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Buy it and if you cant go sell the ticket? 

Assuming it comes as a paper ticket and isnt loaded onto your ST card

It gets loaded on to your ST this year. Previous round was.

23 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

ST holders in L7 get first dibs on any ST seat tickets unsold from the Tuesday. Then Members & All ST holders (for extras) on the Friday.

we had paper tickets for the previous round.

we bought 13 but only needed 11 so we took the extra 2 back to the box office for a refund. think theres a 72hour limit on how late you can return them.

saying that though, the turnstile readers werent switched on and we were just let through if we flashed our tickets. no one had even a slight look at them.

15 minutes ago, huss9 said:

we had paper tickets for the previous round.

we bought 13 but only needed 11 so we took the extra 2 back to the box office for a refund. think theres a 72hour limit on how late you can return them.

saying that though, the turnstile readers werent switched on and we were just let through if we flashed our tickets. no one had even a slight look at them.

Questioning this for clarity…

Are you referring to the seats you have STs for? And also were they bought at first purchase stage?

I bought my own seat immediately then waited for next phase to buy 2 additionals beside me. I only received 2 paper tickets and used my ST for access into that game.

14 minutes ago, SteV said:

Because they can’t buy their own seats initially as only the lower bowl is on sale.

This and to perhaps reward them with a better view. Get as many ST holders in the lower tiers as possible.

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

Questioning this for clarity…

Are you referring to the seats you have STs for? And also were they bought at first purchase stage?

I bought my own seat immediately then waited for next phase to buy 2 additionals beside me. I only received 2 paper tickets and used my ST for access into that game.

yeah bought our ST seats on the first day. then extra seats the week after.

all in the gallowgate.

got paper tickets for all of them an then come match day they werent being scanned.

we were just let through.

31 minutes ago, huss9 said:

yeah bought our ST seats on the first day. then extra seats the week after.

all in the gallowgate.

got paper tickets for all of them an then come match day they werent being scanned.

we were just let through.

Fair play 👍🏻 I only got paperless for the additions which I have to admit I was surprised by. Would’ve been funny if the scanners had been working and my ST didn’t work on the night… not 🙂

54 minutes ago, huss9 said:

so did they send you an email telling you to bring your ST cards?

Nope. I just made the assumption when only 2 tickets were posted. I just thought it was a new thing loading the card. Maybe saving the environment. Sounds more like a lucky escape. Will find out next round 🙂

23 hours ago, LFEE said:

Nope. I just made the assumption when only 2 tickets were posted. I just thought it was a new thing loading the card. Maybe saving the environment. Sounds more like a lucky escape. Will find out next round 🙂

They were just waving people in as the queues were mental minutes before kick off.