Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Worth noting France were losing to Australia, Brazil didn't look great until their first goal last night and we know what happened to Argentina and Germany.

In tournament football you'll have the odd shit half, hell it happened against Scotland last time for us and we got to the final. As long as we don't concede there's nothing to worry about.

None of them have Southgate though.

Deschamps is as bad but it’s just fair considering France’s squad.

Absolutely shit. Our midfield is missing, they are either hiding behind their marker, or so far wide that there is no space. Saka and Sterling are so ineffective when we don’t have possession. Kane has been dropping deep but doesn’t look up to see who he can pass too and ends up running into trouble.

Our possession play seems to be passing directly to feet to a man with his back to goal. Have to snap out of it, play a ball ahead to take a man forward, we stall our own progression so willingly. 

We've been outpaced all over the field.

I couldn't believe the pundits at the Iran game who said we moved the ball quickly. We have the slowest build up of any side I've seen this tournament. 

I have to say Tripps in particular has been struggling. 

We're still in there. Hopefully the Yanks will slow down and we'll get into it more.