Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

1 minute ago, Jonas said:

Its a terrible group of at 3/4 dross. Wales, US and Iran aren't capable of anything more. England should be.

Yep, agreed.  The dozy fucker in charge has spent the last couple of years sapping the energy out of everyone with his bizarre selections and tactics

We had the exact same sort of performance against Scotland a year ago, and we ended up in the final. 

The over the top criticism that's going to come over the next couple of days isn't really warranted imo, and I hate how people seem to have an irrational hatred of Southgate for no real reason and will take every opportunity to slate him, despite him having done an exceptional job to date, and is factually our second best manager.

Scientists who think that AIDS originated from eating bush meat are wrong. It came from Cuntgate. That was pure, undiluted AIDS.

Pickford - Accident waiting to happen. Got nowhere near a tame shot that hit the bar

Shaw - Coward

Mount - Pointless

Rice - Pointless

Sterling - Pointless

Bellingham - Good player, but played awfully

Kane - One of the worst displays in an England shirt. Both unwilling and unable. His defenders will happily chew down his cock though.

Southgate - Minus 10 out of 10. AIDS tactics, AIDS mindset, AIDS subs. Get to absolute fuck, you utter charlatan. We lost the Euros through his cowardice, even when we were gifted a run to the final. This time, it looks like we're going to limp into the knockout stages and the get obliterated by the first decent team we meet. The USA were hopeless, but we made them look like prime Bus parking Chelsea.

I spoke a load of shite tonight but some of it i actually believed in, Southgate has done a great job pulling the players together but could we not put someone above him to make in game football decisions ? His ability to make subs and change nothing is awful. 

Phil Foden may as well pack it in if he can't get on the pitch in that situation tonight. Sterling and Mount offering absolutely nothing, that lumbering carthorse wandering around shoulder to shoulder with Dec Rice playing first time through balls to space he should be occupying himself, the sarcophagus opening and fucking Henderson coming on.

Southgate makes it so hard to enjoy. I've supported him for years but he really does make such a strong case for the detractors by being so horribly negative.

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Nah, the US were fucking dross.  England were fucking dross too.  There was nothing good about anything I just witnessed. 

The US were hardly dross like, they lack something up top but controlled the game well from start to finish. A lot like us last year.

Disappointing overall. USA arnt good, plan A team who have nothing when they gas. Reminded me a lot of the Scotland game in the euros. We clearly let them play first half and expected them to tire around the hour mark but we just were not there tonight enough to win this.

All about the Wales game for me, if it’s more of what we saw tonight and we won’t go far. Gotta feeling we step it up though.

Edited by Nine

Southgate is petrified of losing, and in games like this, you can see it seep into the players. Nobody was willing to do anything, really.

Grealish as usual looked okay, at least trying to be positive. Bringing on Henderson was just awful. As we've all said, Foden should have been on at some point, and Mount off. Sterling shouldn't start the next match either. You'd imagine Southgate will be delighted we didn't lose.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

I know Rice is the best thing since sliced bread but does he do anything other than play the pass back. So many times he could have spun his man and we’d have been open, am I just too used to Bruno?

Doesn't matter, our esteemed number 9 spent most of tonight stood behind him anyway so the through ball would have been a waste.