Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland (Argentina and Poland qualify)

Big River

Wonder if it's plausible that we'll see any of  these Saudi players on our books at some point. Doesn't seem like the owners' style but you never know. We'll have been there three times, the kits, future sponsorship...

Just now, Yorkie said:

Wonder if it's plausible that we'll see any of  these Saudi players on our books at some point. Doesn't seem like the owners' style but you never know. We've been there soon-to-be there times, the kits, future sponsorship...

Can see one or two youngsters be brought into the academy. These players? Nah, never going to get pitch time.

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Messi having 92 goals for Argentina now seems to have gone massively under the radar. Considering the confederation he's in and the fact he's spent a lot of football not as a striker - it's an insane record.

Cristiano’s and Ney’s ratio is better. Fucking Messi man. Should’ve been born any other nationality. 

Anyone any issues with ITV Player? Popped on to stream it on my laptop. Couldn't remember password, clicked Forgot Password. Entered email in twice and not received anything.

Tried to create an account with said email address, says I've already got this email address in use.

Tried to create an account with an alternative email address, click Create Account, nothing happens.

Tried Brave, Chrome and Edge. :hunter:

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Anyone any issues with ITV Player? Popped on to stream it on my laptop. Couldn't remember password, clicked Forgot Password. Entered email in twice and not received anything.

Tried to create an account with said email address, says I've already got this email address in use.

Tried to create an account with an alternative email address, click Create Account, nothing happens.

Tried Brave, Chrome and Edge. :hunter:

Checked your spam?

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Can see one or two youngsters be brought into the academy. These players? Nah, never going to get pitch time.

One of the big issues with Saudi Arabia developing decent players is that they get paid good money at home and there is never any real incentive to try and move abroad. If they did want to focus on making football more central to their modernisation plan then that would be something they'd need to focus on.

Work permits would probably be a big barrier to getting young players abroad though - without any government level intervention.

Edited by ponsaelius

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Cristiano’s and Ney’s ratio is better. Fucking Messi man. Should’ve been born any other nationality. 

Neymar I'll give you but Messi would have 150 goals if he got play in UEFA. He scored 5 in one game against Estonia the other month ffs.