Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon (Brazil and Switzerland qualify)

Big River

Thursday 24 November

Group G: Switzerland v Cameroon (10:00) - ITV

Group G: Brazil v Serbia (19:00) - BBC

Monday 28 November

Group G: Cameroon v Serbia (10:00) - ITV

Group G: Brazil v Switzerland (16:00) - ITV

Friday 2 December

Group G: Cameroon v Brazil (19:00), Serbia v Switzerland (19:00) - ITV

49 minutes ago, TRC said:

Bruno and Schar going to start?

Both are expected to be on the bench for their respective openers I think. 

This group is far more difficult for Brazil than it looks on paper. Both European sides can beat anyone on a good day.

On 14/11/2022 at 17:12, Flip said:

Both are expected to be on the bench for their respective openers I think. 

This group is far more difficult for Brazil than it looks on paper. Both European sides can beat anyone on a good day.

How in the hell would Schar be on the bench?  He is one of the best performing centrebacks in the league in the joint best defence.  I suppose it's the same as Botman not even making the squad.

On 11/11/2022 at 20:59, Big River said:

Thursday 24 November

Group G: Switzerland v Cameroon (10:00) - ITV

Group G: Brazil v Serbia (19:00) - BBC

Monday 28 November

Group G: Cameroon v Serbia (10:00) - ITV

Group G: Brazil v Switzerland (16:00) - ITV

Friday 2 December

Group G: Cameroon v Brazil (19:00), Serbia v Switzerland (19:00) - ITV

Brazil will be very, very bored here! I expect at least 2-0 in every match, but there will be more in some. Against Serbia it will be 4-0 :lol:

6 hours ago, ShawnK said:

Brazil will be very, very bored here! I expect at least 2-0 in every match, but there will be more in some. Against Serbia it will be 4-0 :lol:

I see it being the complete oposite, we probably will have trouble with both european teams, if we win 2-0 will be a very hard earned result.

But as soon as the knockout starts it's gonna be the toughest in our history I believe, if we reach the final we should face in order Portugal/Urugay, Germany, Argentina/Netherlands, France/Spain/England.

Anything other than that will be very surprising.

58 minutes ago, Flip said:

Been Elvedi and Akanji lately when healthy.

How are you feeling going into this World Cup Flip? Would you say this is your best chance to win it since that 2002 team?

41 minutes ago, 54 said:

How are you feeling going into this World Cup Flip? Would you say this is your best chance to win it since that 2002 team?

Tbh I think Brazil has been the favourite in every World Cup since then due to performances in qualifiers and Confederationa Cup. In fact, in 2002, we were terrible right until the WC.

I do feel that this squad has loads of potential and most importantly Neymar is arriving as probably the most in form player in the world right now. That being said, anything can happen at a world cup and I’m shit scared of this group. Switzerland are so unpredictable and kept Italy from qualifying and Serbia won their qualifier with Portugal. 

12 minutes ago, Flip said:

Brazil expected to start with

Alisson

Danilo TSilva Marquinhos AlexSandro

Casemiro Paqueta

Raph Ney Vini

Rich

Tite going all out :) 

Bruno for Casemiro and they will smash all comers

Hope they do anyway I've got a good few quid on them to win it

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Must be a shitter for Ederson playing at the same time as Allison. Probably 2 of the best ever Brazil keepers both the same age

Been some goalkeepers better than Ederson tbh. Fantastic feet but Taffarel, Julio Cesar, Dida and even Marcos were all better.

As for Bruno, he’s competing with Paqueta (and Fred) for a spot, not Casemiro. Fabinho is Casemiros natural backup.

On 15/11/2022 at 19:42, relámpago blanco said:

How in the hell would Schar be on the bench?  He is one of the best performing centrebacks in the league in the joint best defence.  I suppose it's the same as Botman not even making the squad.

you will need to ask his manager, Stephan Brucht