Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea (Portugal and South Korea qualify)

Big River

Enjoyed that Korea game today. Never felt like we’d score but just nice to see that we’ve sufficiently developed as a footballing nation that we can not look totally out of place physically and technically against a team like Uruguay. I’m sick of being the Asian try-hards who have to overcome lack of skill by grafting harder than everyone else. Looks like we’re finally playing first-world football now.

The result is whatever. It’s not like we’re ever winning this tournament anyway.

Edited by oldtype

11 hours ago, Pilko said:

Fuck off. That's never a pen in a million years.

I can't follow the games live with you guys on here due to the time difference but that's exactly what I said when I saw it.

Looking forward to seeing Portugal v Uruguay tomorrow night. The shit-house derby, both sides full of snide cunts who aren't averse to booting off completely and just halfing each other, it's what the World Cup is all about.

Under 2.5 cards nailed on now. 

1 minute ago, aussiemag said:

What Newcastle game were you at, when you were pictured in the away end? Was it Chelsea away when Cisse scored 2 pearlers? 

If you actually don’t know you get banned from the forum. I don’t make the rules.