Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

Just now, thomas said:

:lol: thought joelinton was going to throttle havertz. mad end to the game.

I know I'm supposed to be "I'd hate it if these tactics were used against us but because it's us I'm okay with it" but I'm not okay with it. I think we go a little further than other teams and my hope is we get rid of that side of our game once the quality arrives to more cleanly see out games.

Disagree tbh. We've been horrendous at the snide side of the game for so long it's a novelty for me, especially when we play the rest of the game as well as Howe wants to.

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

The Ref wasn’t that bad to us. Longstaff could have been sent off for that sliding tackle

huge win though, fuck off Chelsea

Agreed! Was totally out of control and looked two footed. Could easily have been a straight red but I’ve not seen a replay yet.

Just now, Turnbull2000 said:

I'm actually annoyed that we're not heading into the World Cup break unbeaten due to Liverpool's jammy late winner. Unbelievable this season has become..  

And Isaks 2nd not counting. We would have won that game imo. 

Palace game and disallowed goal too. Could be 5 points better off 

3 minutes ago, thomas said:

:lol: thought joelinton was going to throttle havertz. mad end to the game.

I know I'm supposed to be "I'd hate it if these tactics were used against us but because it's us I'm okay with it" but I'm not okay with it. I think we go a little further than other teams and my hope is we get rid of that side of our game once the quality arrives to more cleanly see out games.

Nah, I like the shithousing.  This is what Ferguson’s Man Utd did for a couple of decades. 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Disagree tbh. We've been horrendous at the snide side of the game for so long it's a novelty for me, especially when we play the rest of the game as well as Howe wants to.

We are class at being snide and seeing games out. Love it.

We're too good.

Eddie is quality, the players understand everything they're asked to do. 

And one other thing, why the fuck is Botman not selected for Netherlands? Absolute mad decision, he's absolutely sensational. 

Edited by mighty__mag