Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

Fair play to arsenal mind,for 50 odd minutes In that game I was in the 90s again  got the fucker on absolute now some shite dance tune you thought was written for you back in the day 🤣 get that fuckin flag draped over the car park opposite the Percy NOW!!!

Could do without any wanky behaviour at the end but was just goading from that video I suppose. Probably been on the recieving end of plenty.

Wasn't like that when we were good before (KK, SBR) but different generation I suppose and those were maybe halcyon days between the hooligan era and the pseudo hooligan wannabe era.

18 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Plenty of Chelsea fans on their Shed forum want rid of Potter already. Feel for Potter a bit! Always a bad fit in my opinion! Some even talking about relegation ffs :lol: spoilt bairns!

Potter will get a Trossard or two in January, the likes of Kante back and they'll be fine.

4 hours ago, KDT said:

Chelsea know we’re coming for them

We’ve come and gone, mate. ;) 

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

Idiots, the lot of them. Especially if they’re “grown men”….what the fuck are you doing? Suppose bother will always be there amongst the small minded.

12 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Is there a way of watching the last five mins again?

I recorded it so I can......:)  It was actually on over the air broadcast TV in the USA. I know in England you'd say "so what" but over here it allowed a ton of people to see Newcastle play.

One thing I just remembered towards the end. 

I was very surprised we didn't just keep it in the corner when we had a corner around the 92nd/93rd minute mark.

Joelinton got a lot of stick for crossing the ball at 1-1 against Liverpool in stoppage time when Anderson was free at the back stick. Here, we were actually winning and it did made me wonder what would have happened if they scored.