Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

50 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wish I could hear exactly what Trippier and Schar were saying to Willock on the matchcam. Something about playing the lines and him and Longy but can't quite work it out. 

Think trips is telling him something about his mindset. 

17 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

You can see Schar celebrate in Havertz face at the final whistle :lol:

DBD is already running over to give Havertz shit even before he pushes Schar, what a fucking lad

202246874_Screenshot2022-11-14at20_34.36-min.thumb.png.b9a6605801e65c07b6667a1e04513ffd.png

4 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

I had a chat with him when he was in his full Nana Makina kit a few months back, seemed like a canny lad. Was telling me about how they sorted out the Nana Makina sunrise set at Tynemouth Priory

Moving All Around is a bit of a belter and all. 

So refreshing at not needing to look at the bottom. I assumed that would be the case at the start of the season. But I never thought we’d be looking at the points and results of the top 6 teams. 

If we can keep this form up the 3rd Jan against Arsenal could be an absolute belter 👀

11 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

So refreshing at not needing to look at the bottom. I assumed that would be the case at the start of the season. But I never thought we’d be looking at the points and results of the top 6 teams. 

If we can keep this form up the 3rd Jan against Arsenal could be an absolute belter 👀

Aye. If you told me that we would be 11 points clear of Fulham at this stage I’d think ‘Ok, that’s about miserable and should indicate that we are clear of the relegation zone’. I didn’t think we would be 3rd, and Fulham would be in the top 10 where I thought we should be aiming for.

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye. If you told me that we would be 11 points clear of Fulham at this stage I’d think ‘Ok, that’s about miserable and should indicate that we are clear of the relegation zone’. I didn’t think we would be 3rd, and Fulham would be in the top 10 where I thought we should be aiming for.

Really mate [emoji38]