Our Shithousery

The Prophet

I think if Wilson has scuffed up the penalty spot v Fulham, that is crossing the line (though there doesn't seem to be any footage knocking about). Getting under the opponents skin is absolutely fine though. Some of our greatest hits this season have to be telling the ref the opponent had twelve men on the field, Joelinton standing the opposition team huddle and Longstaff going down with cramp five minutes after coming on. It must be infuriating to play against. 

14 minutes ago, HawK said:

I think he genuinely scares a lot of modern-day footballers. He's fucking scary.

I thought on Tuesday that lad who got sent off looked ready to get into it with Bruno and few others but when Big Joe jumped in to calm things down you could see he realised it wouldn’t end well for him and walked away :lol:

2 hours ago, Mattoon said:

Alex Turk? More like Alex Turd, am I right boys?

The tears will be delicious if we beat them in the final. Better than Arsenal fans' "Whilst not illegal to stop us scoring, it is not in the spirit of the game."

We don't even do anything different to any other team.

You play to the ref and as close to the rules as you can to get as much of an advantage as you can.

The media and pundits of the little 6 don't like us upsetting the status quo, that's all it it is.

Let them get on with it, and we'll keep drinking their tears.

I'm loving every second of it.

7 minutes ago, IzzyIsak said:

We don't even do anything different to any other team.

You play to the ref and as close to the rules as you can to get as much of an advantage as you can.

The media and pundits of the little 6 don't like us upsetting the status quo, that's all it it is.

Let them get on with it, and we'll keep drinking their tears.

I'm loving every second of it.

I’ll drink to that! 

image.thumb.jpeg.6eb5172506578e7a26550764809f5acc.jpeg

8 hours ago, gdm said:

State of this 

This is such a weird narrative. Pretty sure we were in control of the first half at Old Trafford too. Forced to mostly defend the last 30 minutes iirc.

FFS Eddie Howe is not a 0 0 manager, if you look at our team moving forward we basically play two at the back, set pieces it's basically Trippier taking and then running back on his own to defend, we play a very wide front three with three in midfield all pushing forward constantly shooting at goal, classic case of people seeing results and making conclusions without actually watching us.

34 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We absolutely bottled Man Utd silly at Old Trafford in the first half and they’ve been trying to claim we parked the bust and time wasted from the first whistle since [emoji38]

We started with Jacob Murphy in that fixture as well [emoji38] I think if we'd had the bench/rotation options that we do now then we'd have been able to take back more control in that second half - we ran out of gas after about 70 mins and that's when the problems started.

• 2 weeks later...

We only do what everyone else does. 

The only reason it’s a thing now is that we haven’t done it for years and people don’t like it now we’re competing again. 

We’re not anywhere near the worst for it either. So, essentially the media and other teams can get tae fuck :lol: