FA Cup 3rd Round: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle United - 07/01/2023 @ 6pm (BBC One)

nufcjb

Something to look out for during these World Cup games.

The FA Cup Second Round is taking place this weekend.

The Third Round draw will take place between 7pm and 7.30pm on Monday, November 28 on BBC Two.

Newcastle are ball no.27.

Unlike previous years, the mackems are in the 3rd round draw too. Ball no.37.

The 3rd round will take place across the weekend of Saturday, January 7 2023

4 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Could do with a home draw against nee-one flash that'll interest tv. Me mam is taking the bairns to Cinderella at the Theatre Royal on the Saturday and if there isn't a match on I'll struggle to find an excuse to avoid going as well.

You need to keep on believing that your wish can come true.

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Love to get the mackems home or away and batter the fuckers!

Couldn't think of owt worse. The mackem hatchet men will go out there knowing they could go down in mackem folklaw by putting one of our big name players out for a very long time. Not worth the hassle.

Always always hope we get Sunderland Aka the Saudi wannabes.

In my lifetime , I’m 54 I don’t think we have drawn them in the cup , I could be wrong mind .

I don’t care if they are the underdogs, I just miss the derbies, I miss the edgy days you get , nothing to match it mind.

16 minutes ago, GWN said:

Always always hope we get Sunderland Aka the Saudi wannabes.

In my lifetime , I’m 54 I don’t think we have drawn them in the cup , I could be wrong mind .

I don’t care if they are the underdogs, I just miss the derbies, I miss the edgy days you get , nothing to match it mind.

Yeah, last one was about a decade before you were born mate.  They knocked us out the last time we were holders - in 1956 (QF at SJP)

2 hours ago, 54 said:

I don't know why but I find it amusing that BBC One's coverage today goes from World Cup football at 10am, straight to Kings Lynn vs Stevenage at 12:30pm :lol:

i lived in kings lynn for over 20yrs.  that is all.

6 hours ago, Paz said:

i lived in kings lynn for over 20yrs.  that is all.

I have a work mate who's originally from Kings Lynn. They did alright 1st half of todays game then fell apart after HT. Kings Lynn that is, not my work mate.

Edited by Scoreboard82

19 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

I have a work mate who's originally from Kings Lynn. They did alright 1st half of todays game then fell apart after HT. Kings Lynn that is, not my work mate.

i suspect your work mate fell apart too, with the dejection.

i did too, a little.  

tbh I don't see that much of a difference in standards where stevenage and kings lynn ply their trade.