FA Cup 3rd Round: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle United - 07/01/2023 @ 6pm (BBC One)

nufcjb

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City all at home? Check.

Wednesday should be alright, would expect an allocation of at least 4000

To be fair, I prefer our draw to both Manchesters

For the more regular away attendees, how big an allocation do you think would be needed to reach members sale? Would be nice to make an FA Cup tie  for the first time and I do enjoy Sheffield and Hillsborough itself as long as you avoid the pillars.

35 minutes ago, wormy said:

For the more regular away attendees, how big an allocation do you think would be needed to reach members sale? Would be nice to make an FA Cup tie  for the first time and I do enjoy Sheffield and Hillsborough itself as long as you avoid the pillars.

No chance of this one making members sale I'm afraid.

Nice to see some Prem teams drawn against each other like City/Chelsea, Brentford/West Ham, Liverpool/Wolves, Palace/Southampton, and Man U/Everton. A few of those out and it looks a much rosier draw going forward. 

Edited by cubaricho

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Nice to see some Prem teams drawn against each other like City/Chelsea, Brentford/West Ham, Liverpool/Wolves, Palace/Southampton, and Man U/Everton. A few of those out and it looks a much rosier draw going forward. 

If City play a mixed up side and Chelsea go through, Brentford will beat West Ham, Liverpool probably win but you never know, Palace are hit and miss. Then if Everton snide past Man U we might be golden.