Gran Turismo 7

kingkerouac

Anybody else tried this.

Downloaded it last week - took a day and a half - but it looks amazing.

My only gripe is that you build up a decent amount of credits, only to have to spend them all to upgrade the capabilities of the vehicle you need for the next class of race.

The physics seem slightly better that GT Sport, which I've been playing for 5 years, but the game progression is more story based.

4 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

Anybody else tried this.

Downloaded it last week - took a day and a half - but it looks amazing.

My only gripe is that you build up a decent amount of credits, only to have to spend them all to upgrade the capabilities of the vehicle you need for the next class of race.

The physics seem slightly better that GT Sport, which I've been playing for 5 years, but the game progression is more story based.

It’s pretty bad for a mainline gran turismo. Lacking in single player content. 

I've managed to put 100 hours into this. 

It is very confused about the type of game it wants to be at times but the actual driving is top notch. 

There used to be a blag where you could get infinite roulette tickets and set remote play up to do it automatically. I think it's still possible to do this with certain races if you have a Google. 

Sport mode time trial is a good source of credits too. 

26 minutes ago, Cf said:

I've managed to put 100 hours into this. 

It is very confused about the type of game it wants to be at times but the actual driving is top notch. 

There used to be a blag where you could get infinite roulette tickets and set remote play up to do it automatically. I think it's still possible to do this with certain races if you have a Google. 

Sport mode time trial is a good source of credits too. 

Sorry mate, a Google what?

16 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

Sorry mate, a Google what?

A script to automatically farm for credits. Essentially you get your PC to put in inputs for remote play to just repeat a race over and over again for credits. 

Not required to do this by any means tho unless you actually want to get every car in the game. Game is generous enough with payouts that you should be able to afford the things you want.