The Round of 16

4 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Mental collapse from Senegal after the goal. Awful defending to just let Bellingham run through in that situation. No one on the team has a booking yet. Bring the man down and take one! Tired of seeing this kind of foolishness from our teams.

So at odds with their game up until then. They were superb up until the goal. Closing down and cutting the passing lanes really well in addition to looking bright on turnovers.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Good stuff after an iffy start. Bellingham, my word. Just utter class. 

Tell you what mind, there's a few family around the house watching this; watching football for the World Cup with people who don't usually watch football is fucking nauseating. :lol:

"Why aren't they passing it quicker?"

"Why aren't they going forwards?"

Shut the fuck up man. Hear better football craic from students at the blind school in Jarra.

Sounds like they kna what they’re watching tbf [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Good stuff after an iffy start. Bellingham, my word. Just utter class. 

Tell you what mind, there's a few family around the house watching this; watching football for the World Cup with people who don't usually watch football is fucking nauseating. :lol:

"Why aren't they passing it quicker?"

"Why aren't they going forwards?"

Shut the fuck up man. Hear better football craic from students at the blind school in Jarra.

2 fairly astute observations tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

How long has Koulibaly been shite for?

He was shocking against us and it’s more of the same here. He plays like he’s 40.

Seems to have just lost his pace overnight and not really adapted to it. 

8 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Probably is.

I like that this nonsense now expands to random African people born and raised in Europe. :lol:KK just declined immediately when he joined Chelsea for whatever reason, hope it is just loss of form, but worrying how long it has been now.

12 minutes ago, Disco said:

So at odds with their game up until then. They were superb up until the goal. Closing down and cutting the passing lanes really well in addition to looking bright on turnovers.

I bet they will come out and show this kind of positive play again in the second half, but it is likely too late after dropping the level for the those ten minutes.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi