The Round of 16

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Fucking HIT the fucking thing.

Nothing enrages me more in football than a soft as shit side-foot penalty attempt. :lol: Like they’re the only penalties keepers can save, why try them! Just fucking smack it hard, man. 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Was that Jenas on co-commentary talking about how a casual penalty can look stupid if it doesn't go in? :yao:

Can never find the picture with the Gallowgate pointing and laughing at times like this

Edited by OpenC

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Nothing enrages me more in football than a soft as shit side-foot penalty attempt. :lol: Like they’re the only penalties keepers can save, why try them! Just fucking smack it hard, man. 

Because these people are under a ridiculous amount of pressure and hitting it over makes you look 1000x more stupid than getting it saved.

'

Not everyone has balls of titanium like Shearer did.

Edited by oldtype

12 minutes ago, oldtype said:

Because these people are under a ridiculous amount of pressure and hitting it over makes you look 1000x more stupid than getting it saved.

'

Not everyone has balls of titanium like Shearer did.

Not many missed as many vital ones as Shearer, either ….

5 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Do you prefer the wet fart limp dick version?

Passing it in to the corner like I Matt Le Conspiracy or Ivan Toney who are widely acknowledged as the best about? Don’t have a preference; whatever the taker is most comfortable with.

Just now, Disco said:

Passing it in to the corner like I Matt Le Conspiracy or Ivan Toney who are widely acknowledged as the best about? Don’t have a preference; whatever the taker is most comfortable with.

What's it got to do with being English,though?