The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

All about Ronaldo again. Tears or not you stay out on that pitch with the others like. Salty little bitch. 

He is so utterly pathetic man. Thinks the whole world revolves around him and he's the only one that should have any sort of success. Revolting.

Just now, KaKa said:

He is so utterly pathetic man. Thinks the whole world revolves around him and he's the only one that should have any sort of success. Revolting.

Amazing player, but one of the worst sportsmen of all time.

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Knowing how much that'll eat at him for the rest of his life is pretty great. He'll always have a gap in his trophy/medal list - nothing he can ever do to change that now. Delicious. 

If Messi was to deliver, man :sweetjesus:

1 minute ago, dembabah said:

Apart from those early 0-0's this world cup has been exciting as fuck football wise.

It's been great, I hope we never have to interrupt a Premier season to accomodate a World Cup ever again though.

3 minutes ago, Ste said:

I’d be fuming if my captain stormed off down the tunnel instead of hanging around to congratulate the winners and pick up the young lads who will be devastated. 

Honestly think his presence on this team holds them back in recent times.

Think all the other players don't play at their full potential with him, and he's been a bad influence on Fernandes who now mirrors his negative attitude when things aren't going well on the pitch.