1 hour ago, Tomato Deuce said:

In order of preference:

1. Messi

2. Morocco

3. Croatia

4. France

Swap Morocco and Messi for me. 

Morocco winning it would be insane.

Whilst Messi is still the goat regardless even though it would be class for him to finally win.

2 hours ago, dembabah said:

Totally want Morocco to win it now, not arsed about Messi winning it and Morocco winning it would be a bigger story.

If Morocco win the world cup, I am struggling to think of a bigger sports story in my lifetime. I know they have the injuries but hopefully with 80% of the stadium supporting them, they can defeat France. 

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Leicester? Greece? Denmark?( depending on age)

This will be significantly bigger than all of them. African team winning the world cup.

I once remember a beautiful Peter Roebuck (RIP) interview  in which he stated "Expectation is the most potent force in sports". If Morocco wins the world cup, countries in Asia and Africa- South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Ghana etc - they will no longer view getting out of the group as an achievement. Expectations will be recalibrated. 

Morocco winning the world cup would be seismic in terms of impact, particularly in Africa and Asia.  It will be a moment which will transcend sports. On par with the 4 minute mile and other sporting moments. 

Edited by rgk_lfc