Newcastle training ground

Kid

Hey lads,

I'm heading over for the Leeds game on Fri 30th with my son.

But I left it too late for the stadium tour and it's all booked out.

So ide like to bring him to training ground on the Fri morning and hopefully get to see Eddie and few of the players, anyone on here know what time would be good to head down there? 

Or would we be wasting our time?

Thanks in advance 👍👍

4 hours ago, Kid said:

Hey lads,

I'm heading over for the Leeds game on Fri 30th with my son.

But I left it too late for the stadium tour and it's all booked out.

So ide like to bring him to training ground on the Fri morning and hopefully get to see Eddie and few of the players, anyone on here know what time would be good to head down there? 

Or would we be wasting our time?

Thanks in advance 👍👍

They don’t stop for autographs etc unless it’s the school holidays, so you should be good. You’ll end up behind the likes of Adam P etc though, even if you arrive before them.

As for getting there, obviously no one knows exactly when they start or finish, but it is well known that Howe starts before 6am, so you possibly need to to be there at about 5pm. It’s also known that he can stay quite late, so that’s pretty much out of the question.

Edited by Stifler

44 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They don’t stop for autographs etc unless it’s the school holidays, so you should be good. You’ll end up behind the likes of Adam P etc though, even if you arrive before them.

As for getting there, obviously no one knows exactly when they start or finish, but it is well known that Howe starts before 6am, so you possibly need to to be there at about 5pm. It’s also known that he can stay quite late, so that’s pretty much out of the question.

Fucking hell, its not Next's New Year sale is it? 

Best take a hot water bottle, tent and some tissues then 😂

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Cheer's bud, might take the chance and head over to Darsley so 👍👍