Leicester City 0-3 Newcastle United (26/12/2022)

BlueStar

Just now, Shak said:

That was like watching fucking Xavi and Messi FFS :lol:

I was staring at the screen for 5 mins after that goal with my mouth open.

Just a year ago our players couldn't string together two passes man.

What is this man. Honestly, its a bit overwhelming tbh :lol:

Can I just say I hate Amazon's player despite its very welcome ability to click back to rewatch stuff, because I am trying to watch on my computer with 2 screens and any mouse movement near it it goes all dark and highlights as if you want to pause it, and also once you have clicked to watch it seems really fiddly to get it back to live. If you click on the bar ahead of where the game is it should go to the live moment but instead you have to click as close to the live bit as possible it seems

Just now, Tiresias said:

Can I just say I hate Amazon's player despite its very welcome ability to click back to rewatch stuff, because I am trying to watch on my computer with 2 screens and any mouse movement near it it goes all dark and highlights as if you want to pause it, and also once you have clicked to watch it seems really fiddly to get it back to live. If you click on the bar ahead of where the game is it should go to the live moment but instead you have to click as close to the live bit as possible it seems

The darkness bit is unfuriating

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Day after Christmas, World Cup, no games in a month. Up 2 nil after eight minutes.

Eddie fucking Howe.

At this point in his tenure, Bruce was still talking about how hard it was to change the style of play of the team under Rafa :lol: