The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

605 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

I think City will win the league, but after today I’m actively rooting against them and Arsenal because let’s have a dream. 

Arsenal will definitely finish top 4. I think Spurs and Liverpool will be the biggest threats to the other two spots.

13 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

I think City will win the league, but after today I’m actively rooting against them and Arsenal because let’s have a dream. 

Arsenal will definitely finish top 4. I think Spurs and Liverpool will be the biggest threats to the other two spots.

It feels great to be hoping the likes of Arsenal, Spurs and Man City lose rather than watching the results for Southampton, Everton, Leeds etc

I gave it a 7, like many others. I think we'll continue to get results, but won't catch Man City or Arsenal. Liverpool are coming good, but Chelsea, Spurs and Man U are still in a transitional phase. I think we can keep ahead of those three.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just had a look at Redcafe, still a fair few saying it's the money we've spent since last January, even though they themselves spent more than that in the summer alone from a much better starting position.

There's still lots of fans who need to be weened off their "they've spent gazillions" comfort blanket. The spending hasn't even begun yet and we're already better than them.

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

There's still lots of fans who need to be weened off their "they've spent gazillions" comfort blanket. The spending hasn't even begun yet and we're already better than them.

Just shows how many fans hear/see a lazy soundbite on Talksport/Sky/The Sun/whatever, think "That'll do" then spout it as their own very loud opinion.