The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

611 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We're Evens to finish out of the top 4. That would be a lovely cover bet, either double your money or NUFC in the Champions League. :lol:

Odds-on to finish in the top four.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish

So should be able get better than evens to finish lower.

Fivethirtyeight predicting we finish fourth, four points ahead of Liverpool in fifth.  54% chance of a CL spot.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/premier-league/

Happy days

15 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just used this - https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:premier-league/daterange/fromdate:

compared 1st Jan 2022 to now gives you 38 games, then just compared that with the final 95/96 table. 

Thanks but bugger, I wasted time setting up an Excel file to calculate this. My Excel says 18 clean sheets in those 38 games by the way.

Everton 35 pts from last 40 games. W Ham 37 from 37 is also relegation form for basically an entire season.

Fwiw, in those 38 games, Chris Wood has 35 appearances. 1766 minutes, so nearly 20x90 minutes. 4 goals, 2 of them penalties.

Spurs have Man City, Fulham, Man City next in the league.

It's still Liverpool i'm looking at mainly, but hopefully they keep doing shit and Chelsea can take something at Anfield on Saturday.

If we can beat Palace and West Ham, it could be looking really good for us.

6 hours ago, IzzyIsak said:

Spurs have Man City, Fulham, Man City next in the league.

It's still Liverpool i'm looking at mainly, but hopefully they keep doing shit and Chelsea can take something at Anfield on Saturday.

If we can beat Palace and West Ham, it could be looking really good for us.

And after Palace and West Ham we have Bournemouth that are slowly becoming the team that Scott Parker said they were.

Is it safe to say we just want Arsenal to run away with it and then to see draws between the rest of the former big six from here on out?

I know what people are saying about City's quality, but we're only a point behind them and as soon as the league is out of reach for them I think they'll go all-in on the CL.

It's not like they've been beset by injuries to key players all season, or owt, they've just been a bit shit:

image.thumb.png.62768037c2c25f6fdb6634d18389a815.pngimage.thumb.png.5395f2d43f9c4368b1f52c017c9fa6bb.png

Them vs. us.

Perfect set of results this weekend?

Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle - Newcastle

Liverpool Vs Chelsea - Draw

Leicester Vs Brighton - Leicester

Arsenal Vs Man United - Arsenal

Fulham Vs Tottenham - Draw

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

That apart from Fulham to beat Spurs.

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fulham win for sure if we're being greedy. They aren't realistically a threat.

Even a draw for Brighton is fine and I wouldn't be upset if Chelsea beat Liverpool.

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

Thought this might be an interesting thing to post here. Difference in CL and other comps is big, plus the increased sponsorships would be the biggest earner for us most likely.

FGeFeOuXEAAy0Rd.jpg

£2.5m for beating BATE or Copenhagen or someone in the group stage. Jesus.

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Is it safe to say we just want Arsenal to run away with it and then to see draws between the rest of the former big six from here on out?

I know what people are saying about City's quality, but we're only a point behind them and as soon as the league is out of reach for them I think they'll go all-in on the CL.

It's not like they've been beset by injuries to key players all season, or owt, they've just been a bit shit:

image.thumb.png.62768037c2c25f6fdb6634d18389a815.pngimage.thumb.png.5395f2d43f9c4368b1f52c017c9fa6bb.png

Them vs. us.

we want both of these teams dropping points and getting pulled into the mire.