The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

613 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

6 minutes ago, RowZwivmyed said:

I think Eddie has taken us as far as he can and the air’s getting too rich for him up at the top end of the table. Let’s get that nutter from Athletico Mad in to consolidate top four. 

Get fucked, go support someone else

3 minutes ago, RowZwivmyed said:

I think Eddie has taken us as far as he can and the air’s getting too rich for him up at the top end of the table. Let’s get that nutter from Athletico Mad in to consolidate top four. 

Good plan, I understand that a three times Premier League winner, plus 4 FA Cup, two League cups, Champions League, Europa, and Intertoto winning OBE awarded thoroughbred will be set free from Everton soon. 

10 minutes ago, RowZwivmyed said:

Speaking of nutters..........

12 hours ago, astraguy said:

Playing Liverpool Brighton then man city and wolves will tell us if we can challenge the top 4 or settle for top 6, who'd of thought Brighton would challenge us for cl 

Brighton are doing some excellent work for some years now. They have such a strong dna from bottom to the top. 

Every year they find bargains that nobody has ever heard of. Top clubs coming in with the big money and buying 2-3 of them. Somehow they allways keep up and replacing those players with new performing bargains.

Allways liked the way they play and if we somehow would miss out the 4th place i would love to see Brighton taking it.

2 hours ago, Killuminati said:

Brighton are doing some excellent work for some years now. They have such a strong dna from bottom to the top. 

Every year they find bargains that nobody has ever heard of. Top clubs coming in with the big money and buying 2-3 of them. Somehow they allways keep up and replacing those players with new performing bargains.

Allways liked the way they play and if we somehow would miss out the 4th place i would love to see Brighton taking it.

That 0-0 at their place is looking better and better every week.

Liverpool, Chelsea, and Spurs are all having a bad season, and this makes the CL target easier than your regular season. They might bounce back next season and make the CL qualification more difficult even if we get new players in. That’s why IMO this season is such a golden opportunity to get back to CL football, and I hope we see some great additions to the squad before the end of the window. 

There should probably be 5 English CL spots by the 2024/25 season, so that will help things a bit next season, but there will still be at least 7 serious contenders, possibly more, so some will obviously still miss out.