The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

610 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

We've lost the fewest domestic games across all leagues now haven't we - after Arsenal lost to City for defeat number 3 (1 league, 1 LC, 1 FAC)?

Our run in the LC balances out the first round loss in the FAC for number of games played as well so its an unfair comparison as if we had been knocked out in the first round of each cup

6 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

We've lost the fewest domestic games across all leagues now haven't we - after Arsenal lost to City for defeat numbe 3 (1 league, 1 LC, 1 FAC)?

Our run in the LC balances out the first round loss in the FAC for number of games played as well so its an unfair comparison as if we had been knocked out in the first round of each cup

Edited by Cronky

Bournemouth (A) - 3 points required

Liverpool (H) - 3 points required

Brighton (H) - 3 points required

Man City (A) - 0 points required

Wolves (H) - 3 points required

Nottingham Forest (A) - 3 points required

Manchester United (H) - 0 points required 

Brentford (A) - 0 points required

Aston Villa (A) - 1 point required

Spurs (H) - 1 point required

Everton (A) - 3 points required

Southampton (H) - 3 points required

Arsenal (H) - 0 points required

Leeds (A) - 3 points required

Leicester (H) - 3 points required

Chelsea (A) - 0 points required

West Ham (A) - 3 points required

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Bournemouth (A) - 3 points required

Liverpool (H) - 3 points required

Brighton (H) - 3 points required

Man City (A) - 0 points required

Wolves (H) - 3 points required

Nottingham Forest (A) - 3 points required

Manchester United (H) - 0 points required 

Brentford (A) - 0 points required

Aston Villa (A) - 1 point required

Spurs (H) - 1 point required

Everton (A) - 3 points required

Southampton (H) - 3 points required

Arsenal (H) - 0 points required

Leeds (A) - 3 points required

Leicester (H) - 3 points required

Chelsea (A) - 0 points required

West Ham (A) - 3 points required

Not many draws in there 

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I never thought we would get top 4 anyways, top 7 was always more realistic and I’d be delighted with that, fingers crossed for the cup final as well.

I think our quick acceleration has meant some fans unrealistically exporting too much now and getting greedy/slight sense of entitlement. Top four was never a given and the team is way ahead of schedule in the “project”. We’ll get Europe in some form and may even win the cup.

I think the top four points are being misinterpreted by sone. 

I think nobody expected top 4 this season but with both Liverpool and Chelsea being poor a golden opportunity presented itself which some (myself included) hoped we would try and do more to grasp it. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

I think the top four points are being misinterpreted by sone. 

I think nobody expected top 4 this season but with both Liverpool and Chelsea being poor a golden opportunity presented itself which some (myself included) hoped we would try and do more to grasp it. 

Tottenham as well tbh. Even though they're only 4 points behind us they've been garbage for ages outside of Kane and Son.

Leeds, Crystal Palace, West Ham all felt like defeats, which in a way shows how far we've come but also shows what we need to do to guarantee a spot at the top year in year out, we need to develop that killer instinct and perhaps at the moment we are not there yet, hopefully we can continue being solid in the back and nick a few more wins.

I think alot of teams that have been shit this year will be far tougher games now in the 2nd half. Wolves, Villa, Leicester, Everton etc.

Not many of those remaining games look easy anymore. 

Coupled with the fact we aren't blowing teams away anymore with our energy.

West ham pressed us really well at times yesterday and clearly were happy to come here for a point. That wasn't happening before, but now teams will set up to frustrate us. 

Could be a difficult remaining half of season but I hope we find a way to stay up there challenging.

1 minute ago, alexf said:

I think alot of teams that have been shit this year will be far tougher games now in the 2nd half. Wolves, Villa, Leicester, Everton etc.

Not many of those remaining games look easy anymore. 

Coupled with the fact we aren't blowing teams away anymore with our energy.

West ham pressed us really well at times yesterday and clearly were happy to come here for a point. That wasn't happening before, but now teams will set up to frustrate us. 

Could be a difficult remaining half of season but I hope we find a way to stay up there challenging.

Yeah but towards the end of the season a lot of those teams will have nothing to play for so it’s impossible to predict.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

West Ham played well, but I don't think we should forget that Wilson should have won it for us twice over like. You can’t ask for two better opportunities than a one on one and a free header.

Isak buries the one on one chance imo.

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not so sure like, I've seen him miss them as well. (Crystal Palace, Southampton)

Just think he is that bit quicker and wouldn’t have been caught. Great defending though. Aguerd looked a class act.

Edited by Coffee_Johnny