The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

610 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

12 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Would be nice but realistically Palace will lose this easily

For all Palace have been absolutely woeful in an attacking sense, they very rarely lose ‘easily’.

Last 10 games have been 5 draws and 5 one goal defeats.

We should forget about May and where we live might finish.  Just focus on our form and getting back scoring enough consistently.   Sure that will be the attitude from Eddie 

Edited by Andy84

Just now, Andy84 said:

We should forget about May and where we live might finish.  Just focus on our form and getting back scoring enough consistently.   Sure that will be the attitude from Eddie 

This is how I see it as a fan too, I just want us to play well and "enjoy the game" for the rest of the season, then see where the final position lands later. 

29 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I can understand the management/players taking it one game at a time but as a fan I find myself looking at the table/fixtures daily

Most of the time I only know who the next game is, and even then only if it's at home :lol:

TBF my brain doesn't really work.

Eight wins and couple of draws out of the last 13 games needed imo for fourth, not impossible but highly unlikely considering just about every team still has something to play for.

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Eight wins and couple of draws out of the last 13 games needed imo for fourth, not impossible but highly unlikely considering just about every team still has something to play for.

How did you calculate that? Seems quite a lot given we're already ahead of so many teams.

55 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

How did you calculate that? Seems quite a lot given we're already ahead of so many teams.

I doubt there's much calculation going on, probably just based on the hunch that Chelsea and Liverpool are well capable of going on that sort of run.

Brighton could really get 4th place this year. They’ve been great all season and are just a brilliantly coached side - so much better this year than Spurs and it’s crazy how they’re not above them already 

16 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Brighton could really get 4th place this year. They’ve been great all season and are just a brilliantly coached side - so much better this year than Spurs and it’s crazy how they’re not above them already 

Agree with the bit about Spurs and being well coached but they still have to play us,Arsenal,Chelsea and Spurs all away plus Man City at home, will probably need to win at least 3 of them games to get top 4, more than likely have at least one Wembley game to come as well which will probably distract them. I’m not worried by them.

Edited by Geogaddi

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Personally think Brighton will fall away as the season goes on due to fixture congestion and being a bit naive against better opposition.

They smashed Liverpool and Chelsea already this season and beat Man Utd at OT. Think it’s more Hope than anything that they fall away personally, they are as likely as we are currently to get Europe imo.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

They smashed Liverpool and Chelsea already this season and beat Man Utd at OT. Think it’s more Hope than anything that they fall away personally, they are as likely as we are currently to get Europe imo.

If we beat Forest I think our tails will be up for Man Utd and we'll finish well ahead of Brighton.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

If we beat Forest I think our tails will be up for Man Utd and we'll finish well ahead of Brighton.

Well ahead is a bold claim, personally think it will come down to the game between us and them.