Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Newcastle United (07/01/2023)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, matta said:

Fucking serves us right for sending out that team to start with. Gave me pardew and Bruce vibes seeing the starting 11, and i fucking hate that feeling. 

Thanks Eddie 

Are you thanking him for achieving the impossible last season, rallying up 72 points in 2022, or having us 3rd in the league? Bro, come on. The team he sent out today should have been good enough, he’s been badly let down. 

We are really a fucking embarrassment of a useless club. Permanently shite when it matters, and absolutely bottlers, there is a reason why we've won fuck all since 1969. If I was Howe I'd tell the owners buy me half a dozen quality players this window or I'll fuck off. Just scored and we might still get out of this but we literally only have 12/13 players who have any quality at all.

Just now, Away Toon said:

We are really a fucking embarrassment of a useless club. Permanently shite when it matters, and absolutely bottlers, there is a reason why we've won fuck all since 1969. If I was Howe I'd tell the owners buy me half a dozen quality players this window or I'll fuck off. Just scored and we might still get out of this but we literally only have 12/13 players who have any quality at all.

Come on man 

Just now, Ste said:

Are you thanking him for achieving the impossible last season, rallying up 72 points in 2022, or having us 3rd in the league? Bro, come on. The team he sent out today should have been good enough, he’s been badly let down. 

Just this game. 

Love Eddie more than my family

Just now, Away Toon said:

It's only our second loss all season man [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Away Toon said:

:nope: