Newcastle United 2-0 Leicester City (10/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Apologies if mentioned but did anyone see the floating tenner in the gallowgate :lol: 

Hovered above my head for what seemed an age before blowing further along 🙂

After 9 pints and a fucking kebab that I massively regret WE'RE IN A FUCKING SEMI FINAL LADS. Please be kind to us, draw.

We were great tonight, Joe Willock MOTM for me and we finally kept a home clean sheet against those bell ends. Up the fucking mags.

I still worry when we don't take our chances, don't score when were on top (which is most of the game, most games) and anticipate the sucker punch like were any other Newcastle team ever (apart from KKs).

Wonder if I/we'll ever learn to just enjoy it like I/we did under Keegan, like holding us at bay makes it interesting even entertaining (until the hour mark) and a goal/win is inevitable.

1 hour ago, Charlies said:

Poor Brian :megusta:

That caller was just fucking weird.  'They only beat our reserves tonight'.  Hammered your first team a few weeks ago too, you stupid cunt

1 hour ago, rickyprickles said:

168 years??? :dowiespin:

It is 68 years, of course.  It's his attempt at humour

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

That caller was just fucking weird.  'They only beat our reserves tonight'.  Hammered your first team a few weeks ago too, you stupid cunt

It is 68 years, of course.  It's his attempt at humour

He also said Newcastle should have had red cards. How many pints do you think this bloke had?

Just now, McDog said:

He also said Newcastle should have had red cards. How many pints do you think this bloke had?

Total oddball.  I normally avoid talkSHITE like the plague, but put in on this morning after the game as wanted to breathe as much of the reaction in as possible.  The bloke was on something.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Total oddball.  I normally avoid talkSHITE like the plague, but put in on this morning after the game as wanted to breathe as much of the reaction in as possible.  The bloke was on something.

It was also funny how the host "forced him" to say congrats Newcastle or they wouldn't let him talk.

4 minutes ago, McDog said:

It was also funny how the host "forced him" to say congrats Newcastle or they wouldn't let him talk.

Yeah, I normally get irritated by Jason Cundy, but that made me laugh like.  'Say congratulations Newcastle and then you can talk about your own team'.

Radio phone-ins normally attract the worst type of knaa-nowt pub bore, but he was that on steroids.  Another boring fucker comparing football to rugby.  'They should just treat the players while play goes on elsewhere on the pitch, like rugby'.  The man was an absolute cretin