Newcastle United 2-0 Leicester City (10/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

Think we are wounded animal. They have players missing. I'm hoping they have post traumatic stress from how we battered them down there.

They are going to shit themselves. If we score early it could be a bloodbath.

48 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Hope we get an early goal, get the crowd going and just pile pressure on them. We should be winning this with all the players they’re missing. 

Aye it could become toxic if we’re struggling to break them down.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Got my scarf that I got from Toffs about 5 years ago. Haven't worn it to the match since the Benitez days and it's got a couple Guinness stains on it but it'll dee. :lol:

At least it’ll definitely be black and white.

5 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Someone said on Twitter Dewsbury Hall sounds like a place charvas get married. Did make me chuckle.

But I think the fact he is missing is good for us. Looks lively whenever he plays. 

Get a fucking early goal please. Some of our fans get easily restless and that'll be a bad influence on the players. An early goal would let us dictate the game better and those fans can go for their early pies and pints. 

Would rather start big Joe on the left instead of ASM at the moment. We really don't know what to expect from him nowadays, so lthe fluidity of the team is paramount as opposed to individual brilliance. Get a goal or two and then bring ASM on.