Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United: 21/01/23 @ 5:30pm - Live on Sky

5 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Remember when these cunts had a recently departed Pardew in charge and Cabaye in midfield and beat us 5-0. A genuine low point that like. 

Anyway, it seems like they've been shite recently. Into them

I was at that game. :lol: It was 5-1, we actually took the lead as well. One of countless abjectly shit performances under McClaren. We were abysmal away from home that season.

Good god, Steve McClaren happened. We were utterly pathetic under him, seemed like none of the players respected him whatsoever.

Anyway, we should win this one, just have a go at them. Isak on the left, Joe in the middle, 2-0 up at HT, Chris Wood on to keep Wilson fresh as soon as possible.

9 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Good god, Steve McClaren happened. We were utterly pathetic under him, seemed like none of the players respected him whatsoever.

Anyway, we should win this one, just have a go at them. Isak on the left, Joe in the middle, 2-0 up at HT, Chris Wood on to keep Wilson fresh as soon as possible.

Not sure about Isak wide left tbh, rather ASM and Isak central if he's going to play at all.

This is my real random hatred side. I intensely dislike their fanbase, stadium, club and area. An absolute turdhole masquerading as London. I went to school nearish-by and the amount of donkey wallopers supporting this shower of shit was so tiresome. The absolute raw nonsense they gave when they took on Pardew was absurd, and the moment I gave anything back they displayed the innate sensitivity of a throbbing clitoris. In particular, I hate the concept of their “ultras”. It’s about 60 people and a drum.

Just now, Theregulars said:

This is my real random hatred side. I intensely dislike their fanbase, stadium, club and area. An absolute turdhole masquerading as London. I went to school nearish-by and the amount of donkey wallopers supporting this shower of shit was so tiresome. The absolute raw nonsense they gave when they took on Pardew was absurd, and the moment I gave anything back they displayed the innate sensitivity of a throbbing clitoris. In particular, I hate the concept of their “ultras”. It’s about 60 people and a drum.

Aye I loved in Carshalton when Pards took over. I told my mates there he was shit but they took the piss out of me calling me bitter. Anyway, didn't take long.

I don't see Eddie changing things too much, Wilson or Isak up top, especially away from home. Either of them up top being rotated, both together if we're losing or chasing a winner.

Doubtful both will start together too often.

18 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Watch your back in SE20 m8.

18 hours ago, Tiresias said:

their fans were lobbing coins down at us below once at a crystal palace game, know melts in most fans do it but was noticable with them

Worse one I remember, West Ham v Blackpool play off final, Hammers fans above Blackpool fans pissing in bottles and pouring it down onto fans. Grim

Edited by mighty__mag

Feel like the gods of football owe us thee points here. That said, we struggled to break them down/ok to score (ish) at home fixture. Last night was a good result for them against an inform Manure. On the stats they had a much better second half (possession and chances wise). Fancy us to get a goal early doors and a nice 1-0 HT, 2-0 FT solid and organised performance.