Arrangements: Liberty House from 3pm

Confirmed:

Yorkie

Disco

Neesy 

Rocker

TaylorJ_01

24 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Might actually make it to one of these for once, where would you normally play?

Usually it’s Gateshead at the Power League in Low Teams not far from Dunston. Good pitch’s with plenty of availability and parking so ideal for arranging at fairly short notice with a bar and viewing balcony for spectators.

There has been some talk of trying the new place which name escapes me… Newcastle Academy? Which is a rooftop pitch I believe. Pitch layout not as good and parking limited and at a charge and currently tricky to book at short notice. It is however somewhere different from the norm but I personally don’t know much about it.

This probably needs merging with previous thread admins @Rich if possible.

@Marko NUFCHows your plans looking for travelling over from Croatia again so we can start locking in some potential dates? Presuming it will be one of the home games Man Utd Southampton Spurs…

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

Usually it’s Gateshead at the Power League in Low Teams not far from Dunston. Good pitch’s with plenty of availability and parking so ideal for arranging at fairly short notice with a bar and viewing balcony for spectators.

There has been some talk of trying the new place which name escapes me… Newcastle Academy? Which is a rooftop pitch I believe. Pitch layout not as good and parking limited and at a charge and currently tricky to book at short notice. It is however somewhere different from the norm but I personally don’t know much about it.

This probably needs merging with previous thread admins @Rich if possible.

@Marko NUFCHows your plans looking for travelling over from Croatia again so we can start locking in some potential dates? Presuming it will be one of the home games Man Utd Southampton Spurs…

Yh still not decided but either ManU or Tottenham game. More likely ManU game, it would be great to play with you guys again!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a maybe. All just depends on what myself and those I usually go to the match with are doing for that game (assuming its on the same day) and my own personal fitness. Had far too much beer recently and more takeaways this past couple months than Danny Malin, fat as fuck.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

April TV fixtures (and associated changes...) due on the 21st of this month. Might be worth hanging on with any formal organisation until then, if the plan is to base it around a NUFC game. 

Train strikes also due on this day. 

8 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm a maybe. All just depends on what myself and those I usually go to the match with are doing for that game (assuming its on the same day) and my own personal fitness. Had far too much beer recently and more takeaways this past couple months than Danny Malin, fat as fuck.

Tbf last time I played against you I ran near you and the breeze caused you to fall over, everyone needs a good few years filling out in their late teens / early twenties [emoji38]

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

April TV fixtures (and associated changes...) due on the 21st of this month. Might be worth hanging on with any formal organisation until then, if the plan is to base it around a NUFC game. 

Yes. I noted this for when I was planning Villa away. Although they are still usually late with their confirmations.