Matheus França

James

16 minutes ago, Flip said:

Never seen him play, but going by instagram a few Flamengo fans on social media are suggesting they’d somehow drive him over water all the way to Newcastle for that fee. 

bunch of balance sheet nerds 

50 minutes ago, LV said:

Easy come, easy go. But will they let him go…? 

Flamengo! Yo!!, they will let him go
(Let him go!) Flamengo! Say Yo! We will let him go!

Eddie Howe has Santiago Muñez‘s number put aside for me, for me,
For meee!!!! 

9BEA5B77-754F-42EA-8BDE-8B212C19A2EC.jpeg.3a9928e239f4515233c2a33df98d8fca.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

7 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Flamengo! Yo!!, they will let him go
(Let him go!) Flamengo! Say Yo! We will let him go!

Eddie Howe has Santiago Muñez‘s number put aside for me, for me,
For meee!!!! 

9BEA5B77-754F-42EA-8BDE-8B212C19A2EC.jpeg.3a9928e239f4515233c2a33df98d8fca.jpeg

Well done 👏🙂

1 hour ago, Flip said:

Never seen him play, but going by instagram a few Flamengo fans on social media are suggesting they’d somehow drive him over water all the way to Newcastle for that fee. 

Congress stormers, what do they know

1 hour ago, Flip said:

Twitter saying the opposite.

1 hour ago, Flip said:

This is the joy with the people in charge now, we don’t need to worry about reviews on social media anymore. Total faith in those making the decisions. 

Recent Brazilian student of mine is massively into football, he's a Corinthians mega fan. I messaged and asked him what he thinks.

Thinks he can develop into a top CM. Has played quite a bit on the wing and in more advanced positions as he's so quick but thinks ultimately he's going to be best suited to playing in the middle. Always looking for the ball and is plenty physical even at age 18 and will develop into a bit of a beast.

He's quite excited at the prospect of Flamengo losing him, any way. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Shak said:

Recent Brazilian student of mine is massively into football, he's a Corinthians mega fan. I messaged and asked him what he thinks.

Thinks he can develop into a top CM. Has played quite a bit on the wing and in more advanced positions as he's so quick but thinks ultimately he's going to be best suited to playing in the middle. Always looking for the ball and is plenty physical even at age 18 and will develop into a bit of a beast.

He's quite excited at the prospect of Flamengo losing him, any way. :lol:

I read a scouting report and he sounded like a young Joelinton. Can apparently play up top, attacking mid, either wing and central mid, and is very aggressive and committed defensively.

https://footballtalentscout.net/2021/06/17/matheus-franca/