Matheus França

James

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is this lad a starter or will he just be a squad player for the rest of this season

18 and moving countries. Squad player that can play when asked and grow into a starter in the next seasons sounds good to me. 

“What I found out about the NewCastle proposal by Matheus França who @FabrizioRomano reported:

The first was € 13 million.

Flamengo asked € 20 million for 50%

The intermediary involved, now, brought from € 14m + € 2 million.

Contacts have been happening for days with Bruno Spindel.”

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Oh wow ... if we're getting some sort of Modric and Joelinton hybrid that would be one heck of a player! :lol:

I spoke with my Brazilian tattoo artist, who used to be a Gremio season ticket holder, he had a different spin on it, claiming he's literally Yaya Toure in the making, with less strength but more elegance. Make of thay what you will.

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I spoke with my Brazilian tattoo artist, who used to be a Gremio season ticket holder, he had a different spin on it, claiming he's literally Yaya Toure in the making, with less strength but more elegance. Make of thay what you will.

be still my heart

3 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

We need @JNKto give his his opinion on him. 

Good Player, not a amazing talent like Roque and Endrick.

Btw Roque just scored 2 out 3 in the U20 south-american, being a starter at age 17.

Flamengo players are usually a little overrated and overpriced. 

Edited by JNK

27 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I mean Yaya isn't the worst shout in terms of what a Joelinton-Modric mashup would look like as a player :lol:

5 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

So you're saying he's like Maradona?🤷‍♂️🙄😄

7 hours ago, NWMag said:

“What I found out about the NewCastle proposal by Matheus França who @FabrizioRomano reported:

The first was € 13 million.

Flamengo asked € 20 million for 50%

The intermediary involved, now, brought from € 14m + € 2 million.

Contacts have been happening for days with Bruno Spindel.”

In a later tweet he replies suggesting that it would be €40m in total which seems like a lot. 

10 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

In a later tweet he replies suggesting that it would be €40m in total which seems like a lot. 

Zero chance we’re going to that unless it’s 20m worth of Champions League wins and appearance related add ons.

7 hours ago, Lotus said:

Can’t have part ownership of players in the EPL can you?

I thought it was banned by Fifa globally after the Tevez/Mascherano carry on.

edit:

In April 2015, FIFA announced the banning of third-party ownership, and specifically prohibited either clubs or players from entering into economic rights agreements with third-party investors.[5] The ban took effect on 1 May 2015. The European Parliament also announced a similar ban in European sports on 11 November 2015 following the passing of Rule 136 of Parliament's Rules of Procedure. In a written declaration, the European Parliament states that third-party ownership raises concerns over the integrity of competitions and introduces risks of criminal activities into sports.

Edited by GeordieDazzler

6 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

:notbad: