Matheus França

James

5 hours ago, Flip said:

Seems to have had a great game last night. Apprently so did Andrey Santos that Chelsea recently bought for peanuts.

Asked a friend of mine in regards to Matheus Franca. Said he seems very talented, but extremely raw still. Said Martins that Watford bought is better, but then again he’s a Fluminense fan and they think all their players are the shit.

He scored the first, assisted the second then suffered and scored the penalty.

Like I said, I think Matheus is a good player with lots of potential, but if you're gonna buy a brazilian wonderkid today and you ignore Roque you're just dumb, specially with the money the toons have. 

I would love to see the toon fans singing "you're in shock? another goal from vitor rock!" :lol:

2 hours ago, JNK said:

He scored the first, assisted the second then suffered and scored the penalty.

Like I said, I think Matheus is a good player with lots of potential, but if you're gonna buy a brazilian wonderkid today and you ignore Roque you're just dumb, specially with the money the toons have. 

I would love to see the toon fans singing "you're in shock? another goal from vitor rock!" :lol:

What position does Roque play and how much would he cost?

38 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

What position does Roque play and how much would he cost?

He's a striker but can also play as a second striker.

He's release clause is 100M Euros but it's expected that he would be sold for around 30-35M Euros.

As @JNK said will be interesting to see what happens with Roque, good reviews from CAP fans. Checked in with a friend who is also a Flamengo fan (theree will be a bias here) who said Franca is an excellent player, but can try to much at times suggesting he is going to be raw. I wouldn't read to much into the photo and airport link shared by the ITK accounts, very much doubt that airport had connections to Newcastle.

16 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Was he even near the airport ? From what was posted on here he was at a chain restaurant that has a load of outlets and one of them happens to be near Rio airport 

When you click the link to where he is, it's the one near the airport. Just have to wait and see what happens. Love this type of signing so finger crossed.

3 hours ago, robbo_11 said:

As @JNK said will be interesting to see what happens with Roque, good reviews from CAP fans. Checked in with a friend who is also a Flamengo fan (theree will be a bias here) who said Franca is an excellent player, but can try to much at times suggesting he is going to be raw. I wouldn't read to much into the photo and airport link shared by the ITK accounts, very much doubt that airport had connections to Newcastle.

I believe Matheus is much more untested and way less impactful playing amongst adults today than Roque, that's why a said I think he's the wrong brazilian wonderkid to go after, still, good player and lots of potential to be a decisive player in the future.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Maybe these lot have dropped the ridiculous sell-on clause and lowered it enough to let Shelvey go?

Titally different. One is AMC and the other is e deepl laying playmaker. Or something like that..