Anthony Gordon

Jack27

8 hours ago, toontownman said:

I simply don't see how Everton can sell for less than the 50m they turned down a few months ago. To compound that, I don't see how we could justify spending 50m on him. Not least when we are being so calculated in the market.

Just seems like a non starter and easy link for the press to make. He has been liking Instagram posts saying he is going to newcastle though apparently lol 

They can't ask for £50m when he's on the bench for one of the worst sides in the league.

They missed their chance with Chelsea, nobody is offering that for him again anytime soon. 

Don’t really believe these Gordon links are based on anything real but, for arguments sake. If he was on the bench against Palace, does anyone think him coming on would’ve changed the game significantly for us?
We need players who offer something different from what we have.  Not more of the same.

4 hours ago, Jaqen said:

They can't ask for £50m when he's on the bench for one of the worst sides in the league.

They missed their chance with Chelsea, nobody is offering that for him again anytime soon. 

Chelsea might :lol:

7 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Who was the player that went to Chelsea from Everton and then totally dissapeared

As if Lampard has a say. [emoji38] The guy will be out on his arse on Monday morning.

Everton would be smart to cash in and reinvest in the squad.

I hope we sign him, just to see the wonderous form of the human brain on this thread.

2 hours ago, STM said:

As if Lampard has a say. [emoji38] The guy will be out on his arse on Monday morning.

Everton would be smart to cash in and reinvest in the squad.

I hope we sign him, just to see the wonderous form of the human brain on this thread.

Can’t see Everton getting anything from next couple of games (Arsenal at home and Liverpool away), and can’t see Lampard surviving the resultant heat. They’ve lost 5 of the last 6 and the fanbase are spewing venom left right and centre. 

Wonder what kind of season Rafa would have had? (If they had stood firmly behind him and ignored the similar, probs less intense, fan noise last season). 

5 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit;

u0khd3cr4fda1.thumb.png.ff1d5335d135b940b34bcca99a22459a.png

No buy. This guy isn't good enough and he's a cheating rat to boot.

You think Gordon would have the same stats playing for Newcastle rather than Everton this season? 

While I think Casemiro is better than Partey, I noticed some of our fans trying to say Casemiro is miles better as he has better defensive stats in all metrics like tackling, blocks, interceptions etc. That's because we come under a hell of a lot more pressure than Arsenal do. :lol: 

Stat comparisons need a lot more context. I think Gordon's a good player and the sort of player Howe would get the best out of. The issue is his attitude.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You think Gordon would have the same stats playing for Newcastle rather than Everton this season? 

While I think Casemiro is better than Partey, I noticed some of our fans trying to say Casemiro is miles better as he has better defensive stats in all metrics like tackling, blocks, interceptions etc. That's because we come under a hell of a lot more pressure than Arsenal do. :lol: 

Stat comparisons need a lot more context. I think Gordon's a good player and the sort of player Howe would get the best out of. The issue is his attitude.

:thup:

A 21 year old being coached by Frank Lampard in a relegation battle v a 27 year old being coached by Eddie Howe in a European push.