Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, wiseman said:

Can't say I was excited by the prospect of Gordon, especially when Maddison seemed like the first choice. But I trust our recruitment process, and if he's who they want, there must be a reason for it.

He's a promising young player, getting no game time in a team that's in a relegation battle, while good club is currently a complete cluster fuck and over valuing him, can't say i'd blame him for feeling disillusioned there right now.

This, and Maddison’s ours in the summer! 

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I reckon we’ve got him shithousing already. “Force the move son, they’ll buckle”.

Next to be seen with a buzz cut and short blonde on top! 

“Antfony is now my bro, bro”

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bit poor from him to not be turning up to training tbh, if it was one of our lot doing it there would be uproar.

But right now it isn't so let's gloss over that point and celebrate a player doing his upmost to push through a move to us. When was the last time that happened?

15 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Can't say I was excited by the prospect of Gordon, especially when Maddison seemed like the first choice. But I trust our recruitment process, and if he's who they want, there must be a reason for it.

He's a promising young player, getting no game time in a team that's in a relegation battle, while good club is currently a complete cluster fuck and over valuing him, can't say i'd blame him for feeling disillusioned there right now.

I don't think it's a case of Gordon or Maddison, more that they think they can get Gordon for the price they want now and Maddison for the price they want in the summer. Obviously we'll find out either way before too long.

19 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Seen some rumours that he is already in a hotel up here somewhere. 

Poor, low level shothousing, needs to be seen house hunting with an estate agent. 

if he signs we need to work on his shithousing. 

😁