Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just now, IzzyIsak said:

He is refusing to train ffs :lol:

So what? He wants to go but they probably ask for ridiculous money which isn’t close to fair. 

Edited by Ikon

A bit like Botman really. He clearly wanted Milan and still intends to reunite with his God Maldini at the earliest opportunity. 

Gordon wants this move too much. His determination to leave a club that has hung him out to dry and its own fans harassed him in the street is absolutely disgusting.

I hope if he joins the pair of them are hounded out at the earliest opportunity.  

I feel like Benny did this so I can't throw stones.

I think the kid is clearly talented and absolutely the kind of shithouse you want on your side. 60m would be insane, but we'll see what the fee will be.

Unless we’re offering a particularly low fee, not really sure why Everton aren’t just taking the money and moving on. He hasn’t really been contributing to the team in recent weeks anyway. 

They’ll be able to find replacement(s) without too much difficulty.

Edited by TheInfiniteOdyssey

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Unless we’re offering a particularly low fee, not really sure why Everton aren’t just taking the money and moving on. He hasn’t really been contributing to the team in recent weeks anyway. 

They’ll be able to find replacement(s) without too much difficulty.

Might be waiting to see if their new manager wants him.