Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, McDog said:

On their forums they mentioned Newcastle are putting him up to this. Can you imagine Ashworth being so unprofessional? 

There is no way in hell he'd operate like that. I agree with Prophet, Everton want him to look bad and I bet after the car incident he may have been lied to and he said "Fuck it, I'm out".

Oh no, definitely not. :lol:

"Here to compete", etc.

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

On their forums they mentioned Newcastle are putting him up to this. Can you imagine Ashworth being so unprofessional? 

There is no way in hell he'd operate like that. I agree with Prophet, Everton want him to look bad and I bet after the car incident he may have been lied to and he said "Fuck it, I'm out".

Shithousery is what it is! :cheesy:

11 minutes ago, McDog said:

they hate us and are paranoid as fuck.  I don't believe it for a second.  Just a nice forum fairy tale.

It's only been a year since we became a better run club, but it's already frustrating to be dragged into Everton's maelstrom of mess.

It used to be our job to be the basket case club that doesn't seem to know what it's doing and has no money.

It's possible.

Agent: Dan, they are playing hardball on this. My client is keen on the move.

Ashworth: I remember once when a player stopped training and the club moved quickly after that. I would never advocate that, mind you. Still, it did work a treat.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

It's only been a year since we became a better run club, but it's already frustrating to be dragged into Everton's maelstrom of mess.

It used to be our job to be the basket case club that doesn't seem to know what it's doing and has no money.

I’m loving it 🍿🍿🍿

1 minute ago, McDog said:

It's possible.

Agent: Dan, they are playing hardball on this. My client is keen on the move.

Ashworth: I remember once when a player stopped training and the club moved quickly after that. I would never advocate that, mind you. Still, it did work a treat.

:indi:

40 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

How about their attitude toward him? 

Not bothered about their part, he's the paid professional, we have a team of brilliant characters and leaders. It just makes me wonder if his attitude is not a good fit for us.

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Not bothered about their part, he's the paid professional, we have a team of brilliant characters and leaders. It just makes me wonder if his attitude is not a good fit for us.

Desperate to get here and compete. Perfect! 

I play an updated version of Champ Man 01/02 and signed Anthony Gordon for us last year! I like this signing a lot. He's a bit raw and obviously needs to improve his end product but he has pace and work-rate along with decent movement. I think there's a very good player in there, even if he does remind me a bit of Johnny Lawrence from the Karate Kid a fair bit.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’ll be reet, our wholesome family vibe (combined with on-field ruthlessness) will suit him perfectly and enable him to harness both the yin and yang inherent within us all. 

Or something.  

Getting away from that rancid environment he's in will help.

22 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Would you want to engage with an organisation which did nothing to help while a bunch of people related to that organisation chased you down a street shouting and threatening you and recorded you going about your private life before releasing it online for general public viewing? 

33 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Kane did something similar when City came along didnt he? Maybe a little bit more light. When you are getting chased down the road, and people who are supposted to back you are now screaming at you with abuse, it changes things. Its not like Joelinton is some saint on the pitch either, and he has just been taken for drink driving. I think Howe knows very much about his attitude.

Edited by nufc123