Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

They actually have a private forum where they talk about us with that hilarious inbred take on things to try and avoid ridicule on Twitter? (and here..)

N O Mods ?

Edited by madras

I remember when Isak signed they did a few videos behind the scenes where he met Trippier and few others. Really hoping they do the same for Gordon so we can see them all have some laughs about it and everyone can shut up about his "character" being a negative. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

I remember when Isak signed they did a few videos behind the scenes where he met Trippier and few others. Really hoping they do the same for Gordon so we can see them all have some laughs about it and everyone can shut up about his "character" being a negative. 

I imagine he'll be put in front of Lascelles first for his induction 

5 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Yeah, remember Isak and Krafth.

Would love to see Schar and Gordon. The contrast.

10 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Gordon in a Botman headlock as the camera pans out, ruffling his blonde quiff [emoji38]