Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just listening to the Sky Sports Saturday clowns discussing the Gordon move, basically chiming in with the Everton fans view that Gordon is well overrated and they've robbed us blind.

Howe vs the world on this one. I wonder who will be proven right?

3 hours ago, 1964 said:

Funny that because they understand every shade of geordie accent [emoji38]

They can sound like an old dial up modem sometimes tho and the use of 'lad' at the end of every sentence is fucking annoying 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Just listening to the Sky Sports Saturday clowns discussing the Gordon move, basically chiming in with the Everton fans view that Gordon is well overrated and they've robbed us blind.

Based on their thoughts on Howe at the time. We win again. Let the doubters doubt. We're coming for them and they know it!

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Merson and the crew were saying that De Bruyne was nowhere near good enough to have gone to Man City so I think I'll just wait and see on this one

Not sure if Merson was there but it was the other two football masterminds Clint Morrison and Tim Sherwood giving their expert opinions. What would Eddie Howe know against their expertise and the knowledgable Everton fan base. :yao:

28 minutes ago, TRon said:

Have to admit, love Howe and all that but I’m with the world on this one as is my family.  He has a lot to prove to some  of us I reckon.

Edited by Gawalls

Speak to Everyone fans at the end of last season and he was the boy wonder that kept them up. This season the same fans are saying he can't kick a ball.

He's definetly lost form, but Everton fans are exactly where we were under Steve Bruce, burn it all down.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Speak to Everyone fans at the end of last season and he was the boy wonder that kept them up. This season the same fans are saying he can't kick a ball.

He's definetly lost form, but Everton fans are exactly where we were under Steve Bruce, burn it all down.

Fans being fickle, who'd have thunk it? [emoji38]