Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Fwiw, I've always had a feeling this one would happen. Nothing logical in that, but I have. The kid has got something. Can't say I'm wild about it but it's amazing how opinions can change over time...

Why such the hatred? Because he dives? Personally I've always seen him as a rough diamond needing a better club/ coach for him to progress not fighting relegation all the time.

If Eddie wants him and the price Is reasonable, I'll trust Eddie based on the other players improving 

P.s pretty sure he was rated by carlos ancelotti and had some good games, or was that rafa

Edited by astraguy

Just now, astraguy said:

Why such the hatred? Because he dives? Personally I've always seen him as a rough diamond needing a better club/ coach for him to progress not fighting relegation all the time.

If Eddie wants him and the price Is reasonable, I'll trust Eddie based on the other players improving 

Because he’s fucking ugly!

Disappointed that we still seem to be rustling in the bargain bin (or whatever is one up from that), but I’m confident that Eddie and his team have done their research on him and feel he will be a good fit.

If we sign him, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence to the contrary. 

His defensive application is incredible like, you’re probably not going to hit the numbers he does, at 21, if you’re a bad egg.

I definitely want a more technically elite player added at some point but he’s pretty much a perfect ‘Howe player’. Him and Miggy would have the industrious and direct winger role nailed down for the next few years. Joelinton can go back into the centre for good and we’ll be able to retain the tactical option of just shutting down one (or both) sides of the pitch.

Edited by Hanshithispantz