Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I really don’t see us spending too much on him. Especially when considering that we seem to go quite a bit after numbers and statistics. I feel like we are looking to sign players that are more proven. Or cheaper with massive potential from say South America for example. I despise him and really hope we don’t sign him. BUT IF it’s for a low price and it actually happens then obviously I will turn my coat and try and see the positives as well as accepting this 2D faced reckless fart. He would have my support, if, big if it happens which I can’t see.

Edited by Ikon

He's better than many in here are giving him credit for and that may be skewed by his twattishness but should he come here he's our twat and we love it when ours do it. There was a bit of buzz about him before Evertons implosion and, for me, he was their one real threat in the game up here last season. He would fit into our style of decent on the ball and willing to give it all on the pitch effectively but, I'd hoped we were aiming a bit higher given our position and he would be an addition to the squad rather than automatic starter which I feel we need right now.

Edited by madras

TBH last season he was everton’s best player by a mile. This season the whole team is gas, so his average outings might be reflected in this.

He is a good player; hounds and harasses off the ball and is good on the ball.

no problem with the Junkie billboard advert coming here

15 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Reverse jinxes only happen if you do them accidentally, but nice try.

Yes, this now has to be classified under cosmic ordering, and will definitely happen now, thanks to Jack27. Good work Jack.

2 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Remarkably he does look like less of a cunt when he's wearing an england rather than an everton shirt.  

Martin Luther King would have looked like a twat if he'd wore an Everton top.